The Global Protect VPN client allows remote access to on campus network resources and should only be used on mobile devices to access resources that aren’t available without using the VPN client. Very few users will need to use the VPN client on their mobile device.
INSTALLING THE ANDROID CLIENT:
- Search the Google Play Store for Global Protect.
- Tap Install.
- Open the Global Protect App.
- Type gp.rose-hulman.edu in the Address Field.
- Tap Connect.
- The App will say Cannot Verify Server Identity.
- Tap Continue.
- Enter your email address (email@example.com) in the Username field.
- Enter your Rose-Hulman network password in the Password field.
- Tap Sign In.
- If the phone asks to setup a VPN Connection, tap OK or allow the connection.
- You will now be connected to the Global Protect VPN.