- Open file explorer on your computer
- Select the files you want to move. You may either hover over the items and check the box to the left OR hold down the CTRL key while clicking on the item name(s).
- Press CTRL+C. The items you selected are now copied.
- Open your OneDrive folder
- Click on the white space in the window, and press CTRL+V
- The items you copied will start populating in your OneDrive. Depending on the amount of items, this may take a few minutes.
You can use this method to move multiple entire folders at once as well, without clicking on the individual files inside.